Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Short Introduction.

I would like you to meet the newest addition.



Elijah Samuel
Born on Tuesday, June 9th at 11:27 am.
7 lbs, 11 oz
19 3/4 inches long





(And, as an added bonus, this is what happens when you give your husband camera duty with a camera that has fun features on it, like the 'Make new mother look like she did exactly 10 minutes prior to giving birth' feature. Lovely)


More to come later. It's quite the story, I assure you. From being SENT HOME while I was in labor, to the epidural from hell. It will come in time. :)

4 comments:

Manda said...

DUDE!! YOU DID IT!
(and for the record you just stole BOTH my boy names WHATTHEHELLMAN!).
hee hee.
Can't wait for more!

beksmuller said...

Congrats!! What a handsome boy. Wonderful name. Can't wait to see more pics.
I'm a little nervous to hear the rest of the story... is it gonna make me not want to have a second baby???

Kristen said...

He's beautiful! (We went to calvin together for a year...prolly don't remember me:)

setapart1979 said...

I've been thinking about you & praying for you! Congratulations! He's gorgeous... looks a lot like his big sister! Praying for a easy transition & quick recovery.