Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mommy Confessional Thursday

I have been feeling guilty lately for not posting as frequently as I want to. To remedy that, I am going to (try) start posting at least every Thursday, with an update on awful things I do during the day that normally I would not post on the internet for fear of people coming and taking the kids away. Fun, no?

So let's kick it off with some food safety.

Yesterday, I was mixing up some corn for Alex's lunch when I accidently drooled in it. A big old wad of mamma drool plopped in there. (Don't ask why all of a sudden I am having trouble keeping said drool in my mouth... perhaps that gives you a bit of an insight into my day? At least none of the brain that continually drips from my ears dropped in there.) And that's not even the bad part. The bad part is that, after a short pause, I stirred it in and served it anyway.

Yay!

And I just ask those for who have eaten anything that I have made previously, don't worry. This only happens to one in every ten dishes I make. Odds are, your plate was drool free.

2 comments:

Manda said...

Dude, I often lick things that I then feed to my kid and that is totally the same thing.

Anna D. said...

Well, now I'm wondering about every meal we've ever shared together... even Muncho's pizza.