Saturday, October 9, 2010

Short.

Hello again.

Sorry it's been so long. Our move, plus our lack of internet for the past few weeks make it a wee bit hard to get on here and update. But there are things happening here that deserve a little time.

Problem is, I just hosted a birthday party for a friend here today, as it was filled with fun times with new friends, and more baked goods than I can remember, and has left me just plum exhausted. So the update will have to wait. I plan on getting out the camera and taking a few shots of the house. I would say that 80% of the boxes have been unpacked, and the rest sit untouched in the 'office' and 'guest room'. Beds are not built, desks are not assembled. My mind implodes when I walk into those rooms, so I have quietly shut the doors to both rooms and let it go for now. They'll come around eventually.

So, sorry again for the wait, and sorry that the wait is a little longer now. Hopefully tomorrow will be lazy and give me some energy back.

:)

No comments: