Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A change.

I'm not even sure how long it's been since I've written anything.  I'm happy to report that it's not because I have nothing to write about, but because in fact I am too busy to write! What a great change!

I was thinking tonight, though, that I miss all that blogging holds with it.  I miss being able to sit down and write a summary (that's longer than a facebook status) about what my life is doing right now, knowing that family near and far (well, mostly far) will be able to read and keep up with our ever-moving lives.

I think, from now on, this blog will be a combined effort from my other (failed) attempts.  I want to include snippets of our lives, yes, but also recipes, and perhaps an encouraging word or two.

So, I suppose, I'm back.  For now.

No comments: