Monday, February 16, 2009

Well, this could either be a really good thing, or a verrrry bad thing...

I've known from the moment that I purchased this new laptop that it came with a built-in web cam. To be honest, though, I forgot about it until about 15 minutes ago. It's after 10, I should be in bed, I am bugging the heck out of my husband because I am laughing myself silly. Webcams and I are a dangerous duo. I had this problem in highschool. And now, with all of these effects.... I apologize now if I bombard this website with pictures in the upcoming posts. I will try to get Paul and Alex in some of them, I swear. Just give it time to wear off. This phase will pass.

I figured I would get a normal one in there, because of the new hair. Well... 'normal'.



I very nearly wet myself I was laughing so hard while taking this. I had tears streaming down my face, and Paul could not for the life of his understand why this was so funny to me. I really don't understand either... But I just run with it.



And this is what I feel like on most days.


And this is what I feel like my head is doing on most other days.


And I am not sure where I was going with this one.






I apologize again. I will try to get this all out of my system as quickly as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair!!!
~Sara