Sunday, February 8, 2009

Patience. It's what's for dinner.

Well, bloggo's, I have just enough energy left to shoot you all a little note. I am sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've been tired and getting fatter, and those are the lame excuses I will use. Also, my laptop was on it's last legs, and it was really annoying to have to type a word and wait 30 seconds for it to appear before moving on to the next one. Makes for an aggravating hour or two, I assure you. Well. I am still tired. And I am still fat(ter). But, my computer issue has been solved. Very sad for them, but very awesome for us, Circuit City is going out of business. And because of that, they are slashing prices left and right. Putting Walmart to shame, I'm telling you. (Anybody in the market for a flat-scree? I suggest going there and checking some out...) Anyway, we were able to score a few good deals on laptops... so here we are, man and wife, typing on two very new and very pretty personal computers. (We were in the market for two- he is leaving me for four months come January, plus he is in DC on occasion, and now we will be able to chat via webcam and so on and so forth.) Neither are top of the line, but both work and connect to the internet. That works for us.



Anyway, to reward you for my awesome deal, I decided I would dreg up my remaining stores of energy and post some pics/video for you. The pics are old, the video is a bit more recent. I have been really slacking on the picture front lately. But it's hard to capture the moment when the moment ends as soon as the camera gets pulled out. Perhaps I should let her chew and drool all over it on occasion so it's no big deal when she sees it. Or not.



So here are a few from Christmas. Upon organizing these photos, I realized that I do not have one picture of the three of us in our Christmas garb. Shame. So, family members, if you have any, let me know.



...



Well, the link isn't working to add photos right now, so I will move on to the video. Check back later for some photos (if I can get it working...).



The video is of the new Alex. I was watching older videos of her, just laughing at myself for thinking it was hard to keep an eye on her when all she could do was sit in one place, or at most scoot along the floor at a whopping .0000001 mph. I will be sure to relish in the stationary phase of el-boy-o, that's for sure. (Sorry for the lopsidedness... Forgot that I couldn't adjust that.)



No comments: