Monday, August 30, 2010

The Sick.

Sorry for the lack of posts. Aside from moving twice in the last week, we've had some type of illness that swept in and stole away our 'head in the clouds, yay we're living in England!' atmosphere that we've been enjoying since we've been here. The kids came down with it first, and then kindly passed it on to Paul and I. Everyone else is on the mend, the kids completely over it. But I sit here, coughing up various colored 'stuff' and feeling generally awful. This has made the days long and the nights restless, and I haven't been in much of a mood to do anything worth posting about. That fact is just so sad as we are living in Cambridge right now, within walking distance of all these fun things, but I sit here, stuck, hacking up bits of my lungs and feeling sorry for myself. Yay!

Just about a week before we get into our house, though, and although the fact that our furniture is about 3 weeks away, I am still looking forward to some stability.

Yahoo for transitions! :)

No comments: