Wednesday, August 20, 2008

..and we commence.

There are very few things in my life that are extraordinary. In fact, the beauty of it is in its ordinaryness. I have a husband who loves the hell out of me. I have a daughter, in whose presence I become a doting, wide-eyed fool who occasionally leaks from her lady-parts. I have a dog, a lady named Violet, who is quite possibly the smartest k-9 I've come across in my astounding 24 years of life. And it's all wrapped up in a nice little house in the land of the Arch.
I've recently migrated from a different website which has served me well up until this point. But now, I want a fresh start with a new setting, and, having actually made this profile quite some time ago, I figured that it was time to follow through. So here we are. To my friends and family, I am sorry for making you switch your bookmarks. This will be the last time. Maybe.

And off we go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Two new blogs in one week ... I hardly know what to do with myself!!