Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trick or Treat, smell my feet....

...and if they smell anything like chicken, I just may vomit.

I don't know what it is about chicken and pregnancy for me. They just don't mix. Perhaps it was, upon hearing of my queasy reactions at the sight of raw chicken, my husband chasing me around last pregnancy holding fresh-out-of-the-bloody package chicken while clucking? Nah. Couldn't be. (Love you, dear.)

Last pregnancy it was untoasted bagels and puppy chow that got me through the nausea. This time it's been fruit-by-the-foot fruit snacks and toast with spinach dip on it. Yum. That's a well-rounded diet, me thinks. But, this time is really not comparable with my last pregnancy. Instead of throwing up 3 times a day, I am only losing my fight about once every other day, which is a vast improvement. I feel like I am going to vomit twenty-four-seven, but not actually throwing up gives me hope.

I know. You like hearing about this stuff. I can tell.

Must go lay down. Computer making me dizzy.....

Pregnancy is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

No comments: