Wednesday, January 7, 2009

and the angels started singing...

Today we heard the most beautiful sound in the world. A tiny, but strong, little heartbeat. It was so great hearing that, I can't even begin to explain. After our appointment, we scheduled an appointment for next Friday for an ultrasound.

So, here's the question:

Find out the sex? Or no? I am torn right now. I want to wait, but I am also so curious. And it would be nice to know what to expect this time so I could have everything separated before #2 makes his or her appearance.

We'll see. I am really feeling 'boy' on this one. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh oh, find out! :-)

Sara

Manda said...

Dude, we are crappy at guessing gender. So FIND OUT!! You held out last time. You're good.
Also, nice to have you back and not retching every 5 seconds! YAY!