Sunday, May 31, 2009

Before + Sneak Peek!

Before:

(All those boxes on the counter? Our dinner that night. SUSHI! YUM!)

Sneak Peek:

The After is being completed as I type. We painted that little pantry door, and Paul is at the moment drilling back in. Yay! A project that got completed in the time we alloted! This is a first for our house! I'll get some good pictures of it tomorrow when we get some good light.

In other news, I thought I would share this. Alex has taken a liking to dressing up (already), and whatever clothes she find around the house usually get draped on and layered in pretty awesome combinations. Alot of the time I am running after her as she is attempting to wear my bra as a necklace or my underwear as a hat, but this time she kind of got it right. She found a sweater of mine and threw it on, and found a hat of Paul's to finish the look off. She look so darned good that she couldn't help but stop and check herself out in the oven every time she passed it. Which was once every 45 seconds or so. This child is mine, there is no doubt. (If having her pass through my birth canal left any room for doubt in the first place...)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Manda said...

LOVE the hat backwards. She is definitely in the crew with you and Ash. :)

Jill Grunden Sullivan said...

I still have undone projects around this house and we will have lived here 2 years in June. You should see all of the unfinished work outside around the house! I fear that we may be preventing the empty house next door from selling - they take a look at our yard and think "no! I don't want to live next to those trashy people!"